Printing

When I select ‘Print song’ or ‘Print schedule’ nothing happens.
I have checked my printer is online etc (printing via wifi)

Could you find & attach your debug log (Locating the debug log | Quelea) to see if that helps us work out what’s going on?

I restarted Quelea and tried to print, the log doesn’t see to show anything related

Regards

Brian

(Attachment quelea-debuglog.txt is missing)

Have you tried upgrading to 2021.0 if you haven’t already in case that makes a difference?

Hi Michael

Yes I have upgraded to 2021.0 and no difference.

Brian

Afraid there’s little we can do beyond this point as if we can’t reproduce it, and there’s no debug to tell us what’s wrong, we don’t really know what to fix. We’ll keep an eye out though!

HI There, I am having the same issue with Printing Schedule, neither the dropdown menu or Print Button works.

My printer is a wireless printer on a WSD Port - does it need to be on an LPT port for Quelea to find it?

This is still the same problem in the 2022beta release.
Selecting the options to Print Song or Print Schedule does nothing apart from the Windows spinning blue circle.

I have checked the PC is printing to my printer OK (from Outlook) , and I have also checked the Windows Event log but there is nothing in there. As before, the Quelea log also has nothing in it.

I am wondering how Quelea selects the printer? - should it be displaying a ‘select printer’ option similar to other applications?