macOS Catalina Issue (Updated)

Hi!

Love your resource as a replacement for my congregation’s lapsed former provider. As it turns out I am an eager updater, and “upgraded” my MacBook Pro to Apple’s newest OS, Catalina.

And now in Quelea, I don’t see the Save/Save As dialog pop-up when I try to save a new schedule. Is anyone else having this problem? Is there a workaround/update coming?

I made a change in the Tools, and had also edited some songs, as I built the schedule, before I tried to Save the schedule.

I found success when I immediately saved the schedule with nothing loaded, then added songs and images, and made changes to Tool Options, and was able to Save each and every time, including a Save As…

Cheers!

Not one we’re aware of I’m afraid. Could you recreate the problem then send us the debug log to see if that harbours any clues?

https://quelea-projection.github.io/docs/Debug_log

Good to see that you found a work-around. However, if you’re able to send us the debug log, we might find something that could solve this issue. Feel free to email it to either Michael or me, using first name @quelea.org.