Running on RPi4 Raspberry Pi OS

Hello I am new to using both Quelea and Linux based OS like Raspberry Pi OS. I have already enabled snap and its core. But i get this error when i try to run the command:

pi@raspberrypi:~ snap run quelea ERROR: ld.so: object '/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libarmmem-{PLATFORM}.so’ from /etc/ld.so.preload cannot be preloaded (cannot open shared object file): ignored.
ERROR: ld.so: object ‘/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libarmmem-${PLATFORM}.so’ from /etc/ld.so.preload cannot be preloaded (cannot open shared object file): ignored.
sh: 0: Can’t open /snap/quelea/306/jar/launch.sh

I appreciate help and thanks in advance!

Also I have the same error when testing my snap core:

pi@raspberrypi:~ sudo snap install core snap "core" is already installed, see 'snap help refresh' pi@raspberrypi:~ snap refresh core
snap “core” has no updates available
pi@raspberrypi:~ snap install hello-world hello-world 6.4 from Canonical✓ installed pi@raspberrypi:~ hello-world
ERROR: ld.so: object ‘/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libarmmem-${PLATFORM}.so’ from /etc/ld.so.preload cannot be preloaded (cannot open shared object file): ignored.
Hello World!

Hi,

Welcome to the Quelea community! My guess is that it won’t work due to Java limitations on the ARM platform that the Raspberry Pi uses.

If you want to use Quelea on the Raspberry Pi, you might want to take a look at this post: ARM operation, where I share my findings on what had to be done to run Quelea on the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B. Java for ARM doesn’t include JavaFX which is needed to run Quelea, so you would have to manually add the missing files to your Java installation.

Do let us know if you manage to get it running, it would be interesting to know!

Thanks,

Arvid