Quick Edit text in a slide doesn't save

We tried the Quick Edit feature for Songs in the Preview and in the Live mode yesterday. Unfortunately it wouldn’t save the change(s) made. Neither the OK button at the bottom of the pop-up screen nor pressing shift+enter made any difference. We’ve tried this on both our church’s Windows 10 PC and my home laptop running Windows 7, both are 64 bit versions running Quelea 2020.0

Any suggestions or solutions?

Hmm, it definitely looks like there’s a nasty bug here - this must have slipped our testing, sorry about that. Would you be able to create a Github issue for this so we can track progress?

Michael,

I appreciate your response to this topic.

I’ve now created a Gihub issue for it.

Thank you for all you’re doing!

Kent

I am grateful that this issue with Quick Edit has been resolved and apologize for my delay in checking it out and posting this update.

I always need to push the “Go live” - Button before my “Quick Edit” Changes are displayed. Is this behaviour correct?

I would say “yes, it’s correct behaviour” to that question as Quick Editing a song is possible without the song being shown Live yet:

Hello ,

I don’t want to start a new topic about.

The editing in live, can be made without push the "Go Live " button?

Because when you push that button again the song preview start from the beginning .

If there isn’t this feature available, it can be added? with the ability to automatically save the change after making it.

Thank you for what you are doing.

AFTER Quick Editing a song verse and BEFORE pressing the Go Live button: click the edited verse in the preview pane.

WOW.

Thank you very much !