Translation for names of Bible books

Hi.

Can you please tell me how to translate non-English Bible book titles in the drop down list?
Не могли бы вы сказать мне, как перевести неанглийские названия библейских книг в раскрывающемся списке?

Found the solution myself.
Need to add the missing fields “bname” and “bsname” to the xml file of the Bible (Нужно добавить недостающие поля «bname» и «bsname» в xml-файл Библии).

Accordingly, it is necessary to perform this operation with all similar lines in the file, for each book of the Bible (Соответственно, необходимо проделать данную операцию со всеми подобными строками в файле, для каждой книги Библии).

line below (Строку ниже)
<BIBLEBOOK bnumber="40">

should be converted to the following line (нужно привести в следующему виду)
<BIBLEBOOK bnumber="40" bname="От Матфея" bsname="Мат">```

Link to the file (RST_for_Quelea.xml) of the Russian Synodal Translation of the Bible in which all the required fields are filled (Ссылка на файл (RST_for_Quelea.xml) Русского Синодального перевода Библии в котором заполнены все необходимые поля)

Well done on figuring it out - as you say the bible book names are specified in the XML. We use default book names if they’re not present, but I’ve never added those to the translation file as putting them in the source XML seems like the better option.