I just put together a way of using OBS with quelea.
I will leave the link here for the repository and I will try to make it more installation friendly after this sunday service.
for the tech guys the way I did it was creating a webserver where the default behavior is to passthrough all requests to quelea remote webserver ( :1112 )
except for 2 endpoints the one that goes and fetches the lyrics and the one that changes the selected verse.
the one that fetches the lyrics was changed to create subsections on the current selected verse
with each subsection having at most N lines. and then it makes all the subsections clickable
And I also created a endpoint that retrieves only the active section in my midleman
Then I created a python obs script to change the labels inside the obs.
The script is always asking for the newest version, but the midleman only sends the script on changing subsection.