Lower Thirds

I am using quelea with OBS on live stream. I have been able to do everything necessary for screen overlays and all works well. I need to be able to make the Scriptures to present in the bottom third of the screen so the overlay looks good. When I select the bottom row of the 9 squares, the font is so large, it doesn’t matter what position box I select, it still covers a majority of the screen.

How can I make the text I am presenting in either song or Bible text fit the lower third of the screen?

We have been using NDI plugin in OBS and NDI installed on projection computer. By adding NDI as source we are able to shrink that source into a space overlaying main view in OBS

You can use the advanced feature to manually add settings to set the height bound to 33 % (lyric.height.bound=0.33) to only fit the lower third. Let me know if you need any more help to set it up!

1 Like

Hi, we are using Quelea with OBS too. We use the internal webserver feature of Quelea and browser source in OBS. With some HTML/CSS tweaking it works great. The advantage of this solution is, that you can have an independent layout for lyrics and bible quotes in your OBS stream. In our setting: lyrics in lower third; bible verses in right third. The disadvantages: no bible reference in bible quotes (unsupported by Quelea webserver) and definitely it needs some in-house development on your part.